Scientific studies show that a good comprehension of the IQ is linked, but with short-term memory in connection. It stores all information in our environment and helps us to understand. Its capacity can be increased through targeted training. Fast learning refers to methods that you manage to remember more in less time.
b) techniques / methods:
- Visualize, to remember facts like a mind map.
- Imagine mnemonics and establish such an association between facts and images. The brain stores faster, more precise and more Visual associations. The man has stored more knowledge, the easier the inclusion of new facts falls one, because increased the possibilities of Association.
- Dealing with only one topic per day, because the human memory is low.
- Repeat what you learned: background is the forgetting curve of the German psychologist Hermann Ebbinghaus, which shrivels the knowledge without repetition on 20 percent, until it is eventually almost completely forgotten.
- Work with the fabric, to keep him in mind: tasks or projects to do or report on third parties.
- You learn something new, you should try to connect it with the existing knowledge.
- There are different types of learning, such as the auditory, Visual or kinesthetic. Therefore, learning to listen, watch or learn should be designed.
- Learning plan: working hours and breaks set, create schedule.
- Set learning / learning and learning groups.
- Other learning techniques: speed reading, Powerlearning, hyper warp technology, loci – method, password anchor system learning technology, Memorysystem learning technology, major system learning technique, binaural beats learning method
(c) one of many experts – Jim Kwik
is a widely recognized expert in the world of speed reading, memory improvement, memory performance and accelerated learning. For two decades, he has worked as a mental coach. Among them were students, seniors, entrepreneurs and instructor and consultant for many of the world’s leading CEOs and celebrities. His impressive brainpower performances have made him a sought-after trainer for top companies such as Nike and Harvard. His work has been featured in various media and discussed, including also his New York Times bestselling book, was „use your brain to change your age“. Most people read a text of punds 200-250 words per minute (WPM). Kwik reached a speed of about 500 wpm and of course he can remind himself what he reads.